NHS-Heavener National Honor Society Visit this page for NHS news, forms, and other information.
Next Meeting: Sept. 28th
UPCOMING SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITIES:
Football Concession Stand:
· Monday, October 9th 5:00-??
· Friday, October 27th 5:30-??
· Friday, November 3rd 5:30-??
Sign up with Mrs. Cruse or Mrs. Robin Lopez
Car Show- Historic Downtown Poteau: Saturday, Sept 30th
The show runs from 8am until 3pm downtown and I need help from 5:45am till 4pm!! There are multiple jobs to do and something for everyone so please call me more information on the details of this day, if you have groups or if you want to help out. You provide your own transportation.
Contact information is-Mary Parham:
· HDP office 918-647-8648
· my cell 479-739-2078 (text or call)
CASC Harvest Carnival- Carnival for children with special needs: October 5th
· From 10-1
· You must provide your own transportation
· Leave second hour
· If you aren’t confirmed to be there (and have your signed sheet confirmed by Mrs. Cruse) you will be counted truant
Heavener Lion’s Club Carnival: Saturday, October 7th
They will need help from 4:30-??? Running games, errands, setting up, tearing down, etc.
Sign up with Mrs. Cruse—she will give your names to Mrs. Freeman. Show up down there (street carnival, in front of Bernard’s or the bank) and find a person in a yellow vest. They will put you to work.